QRTECH is an Engineering House with expert capabilities within embedded systems development and electronics design. At QRTECH our goal is to provide smart and efficient solutions that facilitate, simplify, and improve the day-to-day tasks and businesses of our customers. If you want to be part of an innovative team that contribute to the future development of our connected society, then you will thrive working at QRTECH!
We are now looking for a Senior embedded SW engineer to join our growing team. To enjoy the QRTECH culture you are curious and ambitious, see technical problems as interesting challenges and like sharing your knowledge. Working at QRTECH you will in most cases be working in a mix of development projects closely to your colleagues at our newly renovated office in Mölndal or at a customer site providing knowledge with a QRTECH team – a wide area of opportunities is created for your personal development.
You should know your way around with:
- C coding for real time embedded systems
- Debugging software on target
- Make systems
- Scripting in Python
- Continuous integration and testing with Git and Jenkins pipeline
Well acquainted with automotive concepts such as:
- Diagnostics (UDS, DoIP)
- Communication (CAN, Ethernet, XCP)
- SWDL and bootloaders
- AUTOSAR BSW configuration
- AUTOSAR SWC development
It is meritorious if you:
- Have worked with Vector DaVinci Configurator and Developer
- Are familiar with SOME/IP, CAN network management and E2E
- Have experience with requirement handling in automotive industry
We are looking forward to your application!
The selection process is ongoing and for questions related to the process or position, please contact hiring manager.
We handle this recruitment process independently and therefore kindly declines offers from you who sells job adverts and recruitment services.