QRTECH is an Engineering House with expert capabilities within embedded systems development and electronics design. At QRTECH our goal is to provide smart and efficient solutions that facilitate, simplify, and improve the day-to-day tasks and businesses of our customers. If you want to be part of an innovative team that contribute to the future development of our connected society, then you will thrive working at QRTECH!
We are now looking for an experienced CI/CD engineer to join our growing team. To enjoy the QRTECH culture you are curious and ambitious, see technical problems as interesting challenges and like sharing your knowledge. Working at QRTECH you will in most cases be working in a mix of development projects closely to your colleagues at our newly renovated office in Mölndal or at a customer site providing knowledge with a QRTECH team – a wide area of opportunities is created for your personal development.
We are looking for you with:
- B.Sc, M.Sc or equivalent degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge in Swedish is meritorious.
- Experience with infrastructure, tool chains and methods used in a modern Continues Integration / Delivery
- Good experience / knowledge with:
- Linux based development
- Scripting (Python)
- Image and container solutions (Docker or similar)
- Jenkins pipelines
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
In addition, it is an advantage if you:
- Possess knowledge in systemization and embedded system design/architecture.
- Enjoy digging deep into details to solve technical challenges.
- Are eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with other
- Are curious on new programming languages and development of new methods
- Enjoy working in teams
- Are driven and like to take initiatives
- Enjoys new challenges
We are looking forward to your application!
The selection process is ongoing and for questions related to the process or position, please contact hiring manager.
We handle this recruitment process independently and therefore kindly declines offers from you who sells job adverts and recruitment services.