QRTECH is an Engineering House with expert capabilities within embedded systems development and electronics design. At QRTECH our goal is to provide smart and efficient solutions that facilitate, simplify, and improve the day-to-day tasks and businesses of our customers. If you want to be part of an innovative team that contribute to the future development of our connected society, then you will thrive working at QRTECH!
We are now looking for a Senior Embedded Linux Developer to join our growing team. To enjoy the QRTECH culture you are curious and ambitious, see technical problems as interesting challenges and like sharing your knowledge. Working at QRTECH you will in most cases be working in a mix of development projects closely to your colleagues at our newly renovated office in Mölndal or at a customer site providing knowledge with a QRTECH team – a wide area of opportunities is created for your personal development.
We are looking for you with:
- Deep knowledge and experience of GNU/Linux for embedded systems
- Board bring-up
- kernel driver development
- Integration of system middleware
- Knowledge of IoT technologies as
- SWOTA (e.g. mender.io)
- Genuine interest in open source software
- The Debian Project, The Yocto Project etc..
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge in Swedish is meritorious.
In addition, it is an advantage if you:
- have knowledge Linux services as
- Are eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with other
- Enjoy working in teams
- Are driven and like to take initiatives
We are looking forward to your application!
The selection process is ongoing and for questions related to the process or position, please contact hiring manager.
We handle this recruitment process independently and therefore kindly declines offers from you who sells job adverts and recruitment services.