QRTECH has more than 20 years of experience in the classification and development of safety-critical systems for vehicles. Would you like to work with the technologies shaping our future transport and mobility solutions and make an impact on peoples every day lives? Now is your chance.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced software engineer who has developed embedded software complying with the ISO26262 standard. You will join an agile team with senior functional safety engineers and software developers. You have good communication skills and we assume that you communicate fluently in English.
We are looking for you with a background similar to any of these:
- You have done a few projects within software development, complying with iso26262 standard
- You have experience in both software development and integration
- Good understanding in application of ISO 26262
- Good ability and interest in working with both technology and people
- Definition of safety requirements and safety concept
- Test & verification of safety requirements
- You have used a safety manual
Meritorious qualities and skills:
- Development and follow-up of Safety Plan
- Safety analyzes (HARA, FMEA, FTA)
- Development of Safety Case
- Knowledge in QNX, FreeRTOS and Autosar.
- Creation of Functional and Technical Safety Concepts
- Develop SW solution
- Writing safety requirements for software
- Create safety test plan and perform test activities
- Writing Safety Case
- Performing safety analysis
- Assist the SW developing team with safety competence
Today we work within following areas:
- Active safety
- Autonomous vehicles
- Connected vehicles
- Chassis and brake systems
- Electric drivelines
- Other vehicle electronics
Are you ready to take the next step by focusing full-heartedly on creating and improving products to be compliant, safe, and user-friendly? Apply today!
The selection process is ongoing and for questions related to the process or position, please contact hiring manager.
We handle this recruitment process independently and therefore kindly declines offers from you who sells job adverts and recruitment services.