QRTECH is an Engineering House with expert capabilities within electronics design and embedded systems development, we believe in engineering for a better world. We are driven by curiosity and a deep desire to look beyond the horizon for new insights, ideas and possibilities, for our customers and ourselves. Here, you will have a chance to work with some of the latest technologies and equipment helping our customers to solve their problems.
You are given an opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the most experienced engineers in the Gothenburg area. In our facilities in Mölndal/Gothenburg we work in 350 m^2 state of the art laboratories; from electronics labs, integration and automated test labs to climate chambers and even an EMC lab. Our competence covers everything from system design, digital, analog, and power electronics and small IoT-units to complete electric drive system.
We are growing and are looking for dedicated engineers who want to be with us on our journey. With a long-term commitment from both sides, you will have an excellent opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
We are looking for you with
- at least one year, or more, of relevant experience in electronic development (either system design, digital, analog and/or power electronics).
- experience of electronic design (PCB-level), design verification, requirement handling, documentation and layout.
- excellent English language skills, both spoken and written, knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
As a person you are
- a team player and communicate well with others
- prestige less and with a can-do attitude
- open minded and curious
- genuinely technical interested and have a track record of working with projects on your spare time
We are looking forward to your application!
The selection process is ongoing and for questions related to the process or position, please contact hiring manager.
We handle this recruitment process independently and therefore kindly declines offers from you who sells job adverts and recruitment services.