The key to having a Solution or Product that is efficient from a market, customer and technical perspective is to have the right level of system requirements. In the role as Embedded System Architect, you shall feel inspired to help the client get the solution that suits them in the best way.
At QRTECH, our goal is to provide smart and efficient solutions that facilitate, simplify, and improve the day-to-day tasks and business of our customers. If you want to be part of an innovative team that contribute to the future development of connected devices, then you will thrive in this role.
About the team
You will join one of our cross-functional embedded teams, which today consist of highly motivated, curious, and driven firmware and electronics engineers.
Often used platforms and tools:
Zephyr, FreeRTOS, Linux, AUTOSAR
STM32, Nordic Semiconductor, S32K, LwM2M
LwM2M, UDS, BLE, NFC/RFID
C, C++, Python
In addition, we automate as much work as we can using CI pipelines to increase the quality of our code and reduce unnecessary manual work. This includes unit and integration testing, release management, and even electronics manufacturing material (BOM, gerber files, etc).
About the role
We're looking to add at least one Embedded System Architect who will work closely with the team and clients to:
- Understand and break-down requirements.
- Define the architecture/high-level design on both system, electronics, and software level.
- Guide and support clients, helping them make well informed decisions during the development project.
- Define verification methods and follow-up towards requirements.
- Spread your knowledge and experience with the team.
We are looking for you with
- At least 7 years’ experience of detailed development of connected embedded systems and several development projects.
- M.Sc or similar degree in computer science, electronics, or embedded systems.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written. Swedish is meritorious.
In addition, you
- Enjoy coaching your co-workers or digging deep into details of hard to solve technical challenges.
- Enjoy designing and creating beautiful and efficient system solutions.
Apply now! We're looking forward to your application!
More about QRTECH
We take individual development seriously and continuously have seminars and workshops under our "Q Academy" umbrella, where employees share their knowledge and experience with the rest of us. E.g we have series of seminars like for instance our "IoT Track", where you learn all aspects of developing a full IoT solution, and individual seminars such as "Cyber Security". Not all seminars are technical, if you want to learn more about sales or project management, we have seminars for that as well. There are normally seminars a couple times per month, which everybody can attend.
We are not all about work. In our new offices you'll find our Play Area with VR games, board games, shuffle board, and more, where you can have fun with all of us.