At QRTECH, our goal is to provide smart and efficient solutions that facilitate, simplify, and improve the day-to-day tasks and business of our customers. If you want to be part of an innovative team that contribute to the future development of connected services, then you will thrive in this role.
You will join our Digital team, which is a cross-functional team consisting of highly motivated, curious, and driven individuals. Our projects normally include hardware, firmware, and cloud development. Basically, we make IoT systems. We start all projects by understanding the clients needs with help of UX and Service Design activities and then design relevant systems.
We're now expanding our team with Mobile App Developers to help enhance the IoT experience, both iOS and Android developers welcome!
We think you daily use one or more of these languages:
- Kotlin or Java, for Android
- Swift, for iOS (if you're an Objective-C die-hard, we wont hold it against you)
- Flutter or React Native (Xamarin hardcores also welcome)
Your apps will communicate with webservice backends and likely also the devices themselves using protocols like:
- Bluetooth Low Energy
Bonus points for those who have additional experience with Web Frontend technologies like React.
We're looking to add you, who is excited by these technologies, to our expanding team of digital professionals. In your role, we expect you to:
- Work closely with the team and clients to understand requirements
- Guide and support clients, helping them make well informed decisions
- Be involved in the full lifecycle of app development; from requirements, to implementation, and publication in App Stores.
- Spread your knowledge and experience with the team
This role is for you with experience of one or more Mobile App development projects, where you were involved from start to end, and has touched most parts of the development process.
For senior developers, we also expect you to:
- Take a leading role in projects
- Support sales to help win new projects
Apply now! We're eagerly looking forward to your application!
The selection process is ongoing and for questions related to the process or position, please contact hiring manager.
We handle this recruitment process independently and therefore kindly declines offers from you who sells job adverts and recruitment services.